Registration for Faith Formation for students entering Grades K-8th will be on August 16 at 6:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. in the Parish Hall.
Each family needs the following three forms:
2) D-5 Adult Code of Conduct
3) Family Information Sheet
Each student needs the following two forms:
1) Form A (Emergency Medical Release)
2) Code of Conduct: D-1 for Grades K-3, D-2 for Grades 4-6, D-3 for Middle & High School Students
There are three ways to register:
1) Fill forms out online
2) Print and bring to the registration
3) Fill forms out at registration.
Register Online Here:
*Family Information Sheet is not available online. It can be printed by clicking on the link below, or one will be available at registration.
Agenda for Registration will be as follows:
6:00 – 6:30 – Fill out/turn in paperwork (if this wasn’t done online); pay fee ($50.00 per family)
6:30 – 6:45 – Welcome, announcements, review handbook
6:45 – 7:00 – Introduce catechists, visit classrooms